The Winter holiday challenge - Snow Flakes and Snowfall

Challenges are good for me. I like them. And today I am starting a new challenge - The Winter Holiday Challenge. it was set up in the Facebook Group Crumpet's Nail Tarts and I think it is awesome! So here's my first entry - Snow Flakes and snowfall.

I started this mani with a Dollish Polish - It's Bigger On the Inside, a wonderful Doctor Who inspired polish. A Tardis dark blue with small blue glitter and a shimmer - frosty finish. It is gorgeous. Really. And the formula was very easy to work with and it was completely self leveling and it dried pretty quick with a nice glossy look and it's nicely pigmented and is opaque in two thin coats and the only hint of brush strokes are the frost lines. But - it doesn't really look like the swatch that I saw on Dollish Polish's site. when I got this babe, I expected it to be more glittery, and as you can see - it has only very subtle glitter. Oh well, it still is gorgeous!
Dollish Polish - It's Bigger On the Inside

Dollish Polish - It's Bigger On the Inside

Dollish Polish - It's Bigger On the Inside

Dollish Polish - It's Bigger On the Inside
The snow flakes and snowfall that I added are just simple stamps. I used MoYou white and various BM plates (#14, #213, #319). I'm not sure if i like the final result but it definitely is cold!




I hope you liked this one. Don't forget to check out other entries to this challenge.

7 comments :

Natalie said...

Lovely mani! I love the stamp combination <3

Unknown said...

I love how you have so many different snowflakes!

Sarahlouise1986 said...

Love the manicure! great stamping!

/Hugs

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

This is so cute and festive! I love the white snowflakes against the blue base! :-)

~ Yun

Unknown said...

I love this Jin! Its so Christmasy and your nails are to die for!

Gosia said...

now that is one awesome mani!!! I love the blue, and I love the snowflakes!!! now send some snow my way!!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

Lovely stamping! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!