all about me

Hello pretty people!


So sorry for the long absence. This whole week I kept saying - when I get back home tonight I will write my post. But during the whole week I had so many other obligations, that I just kept postponing and postponing my post...
But I am here now and I still haven't posted my cool blog awards that I received. I know that after such long break I might not look so worthy of those, but I hope you can still forgive me... Besides, It's a great opportunity to tell you a little bit more about me so that we will get to know a little better!



So first award is the Kreative Blogger Award. I received this one from sweet Gosia at Life in Color. Check her out!!! She's AWESOME!!!
So first and most important - THANK YOU Gosia!!!
By the way, I received a couple more awards from her. The Blogger Appreciation Award that I already posted and the other awards I will tell you about in a moment.



The rules:

1. Post the link to who gave you the award.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Share 7 random thoughts about yourself.
4. Pass it to the 10 blogs and inform them.



The questions are:
1.  Favorite song: Amalia Rodriguez & Dulce Pontes - Canao do Mar 
2.  Favorite dessert: my mother's apple cake
3.  What drives me insane: stupid people, and especially those who ask you to explain something but they refuse to try to understand! hell a guy like that used to work with me for a while. It was soooooooo frustrating!!!
4.  When I'm mad: you just don't wanna be anywhere near. I spray my madness all over!!!
5.  Favorite pet: My two beautiful babies Xantippe and Themis (I promise to get better pics of them later!)
6.  Black or white: Orange! but if I rally have to chose just one of these, I guess it would be black...
7.  Biggest fear: cockroaches and dentists :-(  
8.  My daily attitude: live today! You can never know what tomorrow will bring.
9.  What's perfect: A good outdoors spa in a great weather. A massage, then a fresh mani and then some good branch at the pool side. 
10. Guilt pleasure: more nail polish?


For the more randomness I will use an idea I got from Mixed Mama's blog - the tags:
Listening - Many different kinds of music! Among my favorites are Leonard Cohen, Depeche Mode, Rasputina, Amália Rodrigues, Black Sabath and more!
Hoping - that today will not be too hot for the park party
Feeling - tired and sleepy. Well no wonder, it is 04:00 in the morning...
Seeing - neon dots before my eyes. I just tried my luck in naming three new neon polishes
Dreaming - of winning the lottery and pay my mortgage off
Anticipating - My niece's 4th birthday park-party tomorrow! I even got my nails pink just for her!
Promising - myself that I will start to go to bed earlier every night (and then I end up going to bed early. In the morning...)
Making - lists of my most favorite things so I might make a "my favorite things of the month" post
Wondering - why am I still awake when it's almost 5am... (yeah, took me 40 minutes to get from "Feeling" to "Wondering"... hey, I have a lot to think about!
Loving - at the moment - Franken polishes!!!


And now I pass this award to:
Jessica at Nail Polish Anonymous
Yun at The Polish Hideout
Amanda at Berry Polished
Bethany at A Plethora of Nails
ahhhdri at Liquor, Lipstick and Lube
Nat at No Holos! 
Brooke at I'm All Polished Off
Chrissy at Nail Utopia

Paulina at Paulina L♥ves
Jessica at The Beauty Gnome


Another award that I received from Gosia is the Liebster Award
This is a very cool award that is meant to share the love for all of us newbies.
These are the rules:

1. Put the link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.



So THANK YOU Gosia once again!!
And I pass this one onward to:
ahhhdri at Liquor, Lipstick and Lube
Nat at No Holos! 
Brooke at I'm All Polished Off
Chrissy at Nail Utopia
Paulina at Paulina L♥ves 

And I think I better end this post here and actually go to bed ;-)

If you actually read all the way to here, know that I really really appreciate it!! Thank you <3








6 comments :

Paulina said...

Thank you for tagging me on this awards.

Berry Polished said...

Thank you Jin, you rock!!

Gosia said...

yep yep, roaches... I cringe just thinking about them!! I won't even take the stairs at my work building because I'm afraid I'll stumble upon one (I have before).. talk about phobia!!! =)))
And you're so funny about going to bed early hahaha, I'm like that too!!! =))

Unknown said...

I'm the same. I tell myself that I will go to bed earlier but then I stay up too late!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Ah, thank you so much for the award, Jin! It's very kind of you to include me among such lovely blogs. :-)

I was reading through all the tidbits you posted about yourself. Your cats are so adorable... yes you must post more pics of them! :D I'm scared to death of most bugs lol, but not the dentist. I actually enjoy going to the dentist. It's quite relaxing to sit in the chair and have my teeth cleaned haha. And I also dream of winning the lottery and paying off my mortgage, but I would also then quit my job and blog full time! Ah, we can dream! <3

~ Yun

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

I know how you feel, life just gets crazy sometimes! :D Congrats on your new awards :D Thank you for nominating me! I will get to it ASAP! :D
*hugs*

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!