Cashmere Night - my winter delight!

Yesterday I showed you my recent haul that included the new Dandy Nails Winter 2012 Collection. Right after I finished taking the pictures, I had to try some of them on. And the first one I am going to show you is Cashmere Night. It is a gorgeous purple polish with blue micro flakes and pink or magenta shimmer that dries to a velvet matte finish.
Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night

Application of this beauty was easy and smooth. The formula is a little bit on the thick side and it is really tempting to use thick coats but there is absolutely no need! This polish is completely self leveling and two thin coats is all you really need. The dark purple and the blue flakes give this polish the velvet look of a winter night skies while the pink shimmer winks exotically from the final look.
Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night
Personally I love matte finish, but I was curios to see how this polish looks with some gloss. I must say I really loved this experiment and this amazing polish has something to offer for everyone's preferences!
Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night
I decided to stamp on my nails using Kleancolor - Metallic Sapphire and BM #310 plate, and then I went back to the matte look which I definitely prefer for this polish, using Butter London's Matte Finish top coat. I have to tell you - I received so many compliments on this polish today, as if it was the first time I wore nail polish to work! 
Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night

Dandy Nails - Cashmere Night
You can get the Winter 2012 collection polishes, as well as all other polishes by Dandy Nails in Dandy Nails Etsy Shop. Make sure you "like" the Dandy Nails Facebook page to get all updated info and restock timings. Dandy Nails polishes can also be found at Ninja Polish, where international shipping is also available.

12 comments :

Unknown said...

Oh Wow! This polish is absolutely stunning!!

Helen [beauty delights] said...

gorgeous! i love it both matte and glossy! i just checked out their shop and there are so many pretty ones and reasonably priced! but they don't ship to Canada :(

Sarah Thompson said...

This is really beautiful! I love it both topcoated and in its naturally matte state. Great pics!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Wowzers! That's beautiful!! I love the matter look! :D

~ Yun

Karen said...

Both the Matte and shiney are stunning! I usually prefer a polish one way or the other, but in this case, I can't decide! I love how it seems to be glowy even when mattified.

Anonymous said...

They don't but I bought mine from Ninja Polish (ninjapolish.com) who do ship to Canada! It costs about $1 more but I guess that's the price of being Canadian :(

Jenn, Paperbacks and Polish said...

Gorgeous! I love how the shimmers look when it's matte, but it looks amazing with topcoat too. What a great polish! Awesome pictures! :)

Raggio di Luna said...

I like it both matte and glossy :-) Amazing colour! :-)

Gosia said...

ok, I thought I would never say this but I actually prefer this one without the top coat!! It makes me want to touch your nails, they look so 'soft'!!!
and you, woman, need to stop creating lemmings!!!!!

ANDYSTYLE said...

love this so pretty

Liz said...

It looks pretty both ways, but I think I like it best matte. :)

spilledpolish said...

Hey, I just found your blog! Awesome nails, I really like this nail polish. I think I like it better with a top coat, but that's just me - I like when my nails are super shiny :P
Can't wait to see more posts from you :) Hope to see you around my blog: spilledpolish!

xo Maddy | spilledpolish
ps. check out my handmade nail polish - Beyond the Nail :)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!