Orange A Peel

I know I was suppose to post a comparison post today, but I just didn't have enough time to prepare it  yet :-(   I really hope you will forgive me and I'll owe you one! ok?
And instead of that, today I will show you my current mani that is based on my new KBShimmer polish - 
Orange-A-Peel.
KBShimmer - Orange A Peel

Orange-A-Peel is a neon orange with tons of white, pink and orange glitter in all sizes and some added white bar glitter. It is so much fun! It remind me of those sugary orange peel pieces that are sold for cake making. My mother uses them in one special cake only, a cake made of matzah bread and is made only during the Passover. This actually creates a small conflict within me: is it a winter thing (oranges) or spring thing (the Passover). Either way this polish is full of awesomeness!

Application is a piece of cake despite the huge amount of glitter. 3 thin coats give a nice cover and all the glitter is completely flat with no application issues what so ever! I did use one coat of gelous and then another coat of Seche Vite to make it all smooth for some nail art though. But if you don't mind a little bit of texture - this polish is definitely NOT what I would call a top coat hungry!
KBShimmer - Orange A Peel

KBShimmer - Orange A Peel

KBShimmer - Orange A Peel

KBShimmer - Orange A Peel

KBShimmer - Orange A Peel
For my oranges I used China Glaze - Riveting and Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow. For the leaf I used Sinful Colors - Leap Flog.
KBShimmer - Orange A Peel

KBShimmer - Orange A Peel
KBShimmer polishes are available on KBShimmer's website for US addresses only and on Harlow & Co. for international orders too! Make sure you follow KBShimmer's facebook page to get all the recent info! 

6 comments :

M. Fourey said...

Wow that looks freakin' amazing! :D It looks so great on you! In fact I don't know which of the looks I prefer, 'cuz your nail art is gorgeous too! ^^ nI'm lovin this one!

Unknown said...

Holy moly! I am so in love with this color. It looks amazing on you!

Michie said...

It looks so amazing on you. Orange is YOUR color!! Can't wait til you use Riveting as a full mani. You will love it :)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Love it! But does it have to look so yummy? I'm getting hungry just looking at it. :P

~ Yun

Natalie said...

Looks delicious! Pretty polish!

Gosia said...

mmmmm... I freaking LOVE orange peel!! my mom would use it for cakes when I was little and I would steal them out of the jar and eat them.. hhahaha =)) you're making me hungry!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!