The Winter Holiday Challenge - Gingerbread Man and Candy Canes

We're on day 2 of the Winter Holiday Challenge and today the theme is Gingerbread Man and Candy Canes!
So I started my candy with a no-water marble. I used some of my new-new polishes that arrived yesterday and you will see this Sunday in my haul post: Chirality Bloodshot - a gorgeous holographic red, Chirality Katydid - A special holographic lime grass green and Girly Bits Eggnogoholic - white crelly with small gold glitter.

I really tried to make it nice and even but the polish wasn't really into listening to me. So my candies look like they are melted already. But I am sure they are still delicious ;-)



For the Gingerbread man part I decided to use China Glaze Mahogany Magic, which is good at stamping but was a little too light for my candy background. So I stamped my gingerbread man twice on the same spot. I used Bunny Nails stamping plate HD08 and surprisingly it turned out better then I expected.


 I hope that you liked my candy cane and gingerbread man. Don't forget to check out the other participants on this fun challenge!

11 comments :

Tintin said...

Oh how cool! I love swirling effect.

Gosia said...

This is so cool!!! Awesome marble, water or no water!!!

Nailphotos by Lani said...

I love your no water marble and the polishes you chose to use!

Melissa said...

I love how these turned out! They look ao much like candy. Good job.

Unknown said...

This is really pretty I like how you did the no water marble. To bad it didn't smooth out more for you >.<

M. Fourey said...

Those swirls remind me of a galaxy! It could be a great technique to use for galaxy nails, whatcha think?

Indian Lacquerade said...

love the swirls and the glitter peeking through the candy universe

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful swirling effect! :-)

Unknown said...

The swirls are genius!

Bénédicte D. said...

I love this ♥

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Oooh this is so cool! I'm loving the pretty swirls! :-)

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!