Versatile Blogger Award


So here's another FIRST TIME EVER thing - 

I just received my first blogger nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award from Christina at Right Hand Nails. CHRISTINA - THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 
The rules for this are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.


So here are my nominees:
1. Jessica at Nail Polish Anonymous
2. Bethany at A Plethora of Nails
3. Yun at The Polish Hideout
4. ahhhdri at Liquor, Lipstick and Lube
5. Nat at No Holos! 
6. Anamaria at Madness and Polish Collide
7. Paulina at Paulina L♥ves
8. Brooke at I'm All Polished Off
9. Chrissy at Nail Utopia
10. Cherese at Nail Envy 
11. Megan and Giselle at Two Lacquered Girls
12.  Kat at Lacquer Pamper
13. Gosia at Life In Color!
14. Stephanie at Pink By Stephanie
15. Courtney at  The Charm Of Nail Polish



and... 7 Random Facts About Me:
  1. most of my family are *REAL* red heads. Somehow, I got only a honey-brown hair. However, I do have a red-head skin and I was referred to as "the red-head" ever since I can remember.  So I'm dyeing my hair red since I was 15 
  2. I have a LEGO room in my apartment. Well, I need an entire room for all my LEGO.
  3. When I was young I used to have dogs and I hated cats. When I moved to my own apartment, a crazy baby tricolor cat adopted me and wouldn't let me go. I had to keep her and so I TOTALLY fell in love. 
  4. I have serious problem waking up in the morning, regardless of when I go to sleep. It's so bad that I received a special permission to be at work at 10:00 while everyone else has to be there until 09:00
  5. When you are near me, please try not to whistle. I can't stand the whistling tone. i feel like it's cutting through my brain...
  6. I hate sports. The ONLY sports activity I do for over 4 years now is Belly-Dancing, and I love it!
  7. I HATE cooking! If something needs more then a few minutes in the microwave - I don't eat it.

So thanks to Christina, now you know a little more about me :-)

9 comments :

Paulina said...

Thank you!!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Thank you so much for including me! That's very kind of you! <3

And legos are awesome! :D

~ Yun

Andrea said...

I am laughing out loud right now because I am thinking if my boys read random fact number two about you they would promptly adopt you as their mother and move half way around the world! :) They absolutely love anything LEGO and would love nothing more for us to convert a whole room to a LEGO room. Congrats on your blog award and I look forward to seeing more of your manis and learning more about you! :)

Unknown said...

hehehe thank you!! :-D

Chrissy *NailUtopia* said...

Thank you JinJit !! *hugs*

Gosia said...

my gosh, you and I are so alike!!! Numbers 4-7 sound totally like me!!! Only they won't give me special permission to be late, I only have to set 3 different alarms (with snoozes!) to get up in the morning.. haha

I gave you a bunch of awards as well!! I've come to really like your blog, great job chicka!!
http://colorfulcrack.blogspot.com/2012/04/little-and-lot-about-me-blogger-awards.html

Unknown said...

:-D Lotsa pleasure!

Unknown said...

LOLOL Amazing how I always think I'm the only one with the problem and then I meet others who are perfectly normal and make it all sound like a common fun and not "problem" at all!
Thank you so much!!! :-D

BeautyDrugs said...

awesome.
join my blog too
http://sizzlinghinanaz-beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!