Blogger Appreciation Award!

I am so excited to tell you that I have received the Blogger Appreciation Award! from the wonderful Miranda at SPLAT


The Rules
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link in your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Give the Blogger Appreciation Award to other bloggers.
4. Let the blogger know you awarded them (through comments, tweets, emails, etc.).

The Questions
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What are the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?

So THANK YOU Miranda SO MUCH!!!

My answers
1. When: I am very new to the blogging world. My first post ever was on March 20 this year. So this means I'm just a little less then one month old...
2. Why: After reading other blogs for a while, I really felt like making my own sort of "diary" about my current nail obsession. I didn't dare to at first, but then I met (Virtually) the sweet Jessica from Nail Polish Anonymous, and she gave me the courage to actually start. And so I did.
3. What: Mostly those with awesome nail swatches and designs, but also a lot others who are funny and clever in a personal way. 
4. Improve: Be able to post more nail designs. But I barely have the time to do them with work and all, so it'll have to come in tiny little bits I suppose....

The bloggers
Amanda at Berry Polished
Jessica at The Beauty Gnome

4 comments :

arfblat said...

Yay! So glad you've joined the blogosphere! Haha go Jessica for giving you the courage to start!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Thank you so much for nominating me, Jin! It's so lovely of you! This really made my day! :D :D

~ Yun

Unknown said...

hehe thanks!!! :-D

Unknown said...

I am so glad to know :-D
You're oh so welcome! I love your blog (and the little kitty who displays the polishes LOL)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!