Winter Holiday Challenge - Santa And Elves

Ho ho ho!! Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrate it!!! Have a wonderful time with your family and friends! 
Today is the 7th day of the Winter Holiday Challenge and today I have special visitors for you: Santa and his elves. 
I started with two coats of  Rescue Beauty Lounge Opaque Nude that is... well, opaque nude creme, on all my nails but the middle. The middle got two coats of Illamasqua - Ruthless, a bright scarlet red creme. Then I just added the lines here and there: the green dresses are The Nail Junkie's Shimmer Apple, the black, white and gold are all my go-to's - Milani - White on The Spot, China Glaze Liquid Leather and China Glaze - Passion. Very simple, but I hope it gives you some of that Christmas spirit!


And white you're celebrating and having your fun and warm times with your loved ones, don't forget to share the love with the other participants of the challenge ;-)

10 comments :

Kas said...

This is wicked cute!

Marias Nail Art said...

This is so sweet and fun, well done :)

gin shivers said...

Love all the pretty details :)

Unknown said...

This is so darn cute!

The Silverinator said...

This is so completely adorable! You are so talented! awwwwww

Amelia said...

so so so so so cute

Unknown said...

OMG!!!! SOOOOOOO CUTE! I've never seen anyone do the little elf tights and it's got me grinning from ear to ear!

cynthia decker said...

Absolutely adorable! You did a spectacular job!

beachgal said...

Great job! If I print this out and worked really slow, I might be able to do this one - most of the nail art is way out of my league of skill level! Have a happy!

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Love this!!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!