My Most Special Christmas Gift

If you follow me a while already, you'd know i'm a big fan of The Nail Junkie's polishes. I make sure I get each and every collection and I am really looking forward to everything new. So there is no surprise that when the Christmas Collection was announced, I ran over to Aleta's Etsy shop and made my purchase! So my order arrived this week (and you will see it on Sunday in my haul post)  and I had quite a few amazing extra's that Aleta added in the bag (mmmmm lot's of candy and a few CoverGirl polishes) and when I got everything out I realized I am looking at 5 cardboard tubes, of the kind Aleta uses to ship her polishes in. 
I started to think: could it be that there were 5 polishes in the collection? I specifically remembered 4 and I dig my brain harder but... nothing. I could only remember 4 polishes. So I started opening the tubes (yes, using my teeth. That impatient I was!) 
I recognized the first polish. And I recognized the second and then the third. But when I opened the 4th tube, I saw a polish that I didn't remember seeing before. It was beautiful gold and black glitter in a light orange jelly. As I turned the bottle around to look at the label, my eyes filled up with tears. The label said *JIN*.
The Nail Junkie - Jin

A funny thing - that day I was wearing The Nail Junkie's Tea polish, a gorgeous coppery polish that was just perfect for the new glitter! I used one coat of a perfectly smooth and very glittery formula. It was just amazing. Nothing less. Because of the gold nature of the colors, it was very very hard to capture it's true beauty in the pictures, but trust me - they look absolutely amazing in person! 
The Nail Junkie - Jin over Tea

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Tea
Later that day I had to see this beauty layered over some other polishes so I'll show you some of my favorites. First - this polish by itself. As it is jelly - it is a bit sheer but I love the colors and I think that the amount of glitter covers the nail line nicely! These are three coats of my new polish! 
The Nail Junkie - Jin

The Nail Junkie - Jin

The Nail Junkie - Jin

Then I tried a Christmas version, which I think is super pretty and I am so going to wear it A LOT this winter! The red is Illamasqua - Ruthless and the green is Zoya - Veruschka, 2 coats of each and then one coat of *JIN* :-)
The Nail Junkie - Jin over Illanasqua - Ruthless and Zoya - Veruschka

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Illanasqua - Ruthless and Zoya - Veruschka

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Illanasqua - Ruthless and Zoya - Veruschka

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Zoya - Veruschka

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Illanasqua - Ruthless
And last for today is one coat of The Nail Junkie's *JIN* over 2 coats of Elevation Polish - Denali a blue-purple shimmer duochrome that I plan to show you by itself soon! 
The Nail Junkie - Jin over Elevation Polish - Denali

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Elevation Polish - Denali

The Nail Junkie - Jin over Elevation Polish - Denali
So this is definitely the most special gift I have ever received and I am so excited about it! 
Aleta - Thank you so much for this!!! ♥ ♥  
And may you all have a wonderful time these holidays, stay warm and safe and take care!!!

8 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Wow that is a wonderful color Jin, and it could not have been named after anyone better! <3

~ Yun

Gosia said...

Wow, this is so amazing!!! The polish itself is super awesome, especially over Veruschka and Denali, but I just think it is sooo fantastic that she made this polish for you AND she named it after you!!!! You sooo deserve it girlie!!!! I am so so happy for you :)))))

Steamy Nails said...

Wow, it looks gorgeous over that green! <3

ALETA COLUCCI said...

I'm so glad you like it Jin!!! You are a wonderful friend!

Unknown said...

Wow, this polish is so beautiful Jin...perfect for you!

M. Fourey said...

I am so glad for you, you deserve it for sure, you're one of the persons who spread the love the most ^^ And the polish is gorgeous, on top of that! Over red and green it looks very Christmassy :D And over Tea, glossified... yummy! Merry Christmas, darling!

Unknown said...

That's so awesome, Jin! What a special (and beautiful) gift!

Helen [beauty delights] said...

that is so amazing!! it is indeed a very special gift :) very pretty too!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!