Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch

Today I have a very Chrismesy polish to show you. I know there are plenty of those around, but this one really is special. This one was pretty much love at first sight. Although it's not the kind I usually wear - I simply fell for it. And it did not disappoint! This is the Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch.
 Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch

Mister Grinch is a delicious combo of 7 different glitters in clear base. Inside it you can find matte pastel green, white and cranberry hexes in different sizes, holographic micro fine glitter and my favorite - cherry red hearts. They all suspend nicely in the base with no sinking or bleeding issues at all. Application is also perfect and there as no need to go fish for any of the glitters. They all come out with every brush stroke and they all lay completely flat on the nail. I love the color combination in this polish and I think that the hears and the holo micro glitter add the true feel of fairy tale to this polish. This one definitely go into my top 5 favorite polishes! 
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
I tried to think which polish would look best under Mister Grinch and I felt that Sheila of Pointless Cafe nailed it: White, Black and Green. I figured that red would swallow my lovely hearts and any other color would just be wrong. However, when I put it on white, black and green, I simply could not choose the one I like best. I loved them all! And I felt that each color brings something else to this polish. So this is how I wore it to work. Over White (Milani - White on the Spot), Black (covergirl - Black Diamond) and Green (Sinful Colors Innocent).
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
Red Dog Designs - Mister Grinch
You can find Mister Grinch as well as other polishes by Red Dog Designs in her shop. Make sure you like her facebook page to be updated with all the current restock and sales information.

5 comments :

The Silverinator said...

Ooh, I really love it over white!

Maile said...

I love it over the white too Jin! GREAT combo! I really reminds me of the cartoon!..The white would be the cute little poor dog!

Unknown said...

Wow, I really love it over the white <3

Unknown said...

I love it, its gorgeous and sooo festive!

Unknown said...

Love it!! So fun!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!