Sunday Haul

Today's haul is rather small again. Some things I was suppose to have in the mail still haven't show up. Nevertheless it is still the most exciting haul and it is all indies! Yes, I admit it. My name is Jin and I love indies. There, I said it. Now lets get the polish started ;-)
I am sorry for the bad quality of this image. It was taken while at work with my iphone. This was my package from Aleta - The Nail Junkie. Some of those candy I never tried before, but I really loooooved! Naturally, by the time I got home to take some more decent pictures, most of the candy was gone... So here's a better picture of the polish. From left to right: The Nail Junkie's holiday collection: Holly, Snowflake, *JIN* (my very special polish), Poinsettia and Gold Bell; Covergirl polishes: Toasted Almond, Smokey Taupe and Black Diamond.

Next are my new Red Dog Designs polishes: The Engineer, The Captain, Run Run Rudolph, The Doctor and Mister Grinch. Ooooooh, am I becoming a glitter whore?

Last for today are Takko Lacquer with To Infinity And Beyond, Kiss The Sky and Va Va Voom. Oh and this yummy bath bomb (mani bomb?) 

Today there are no one nail swatches because I already planned some manis for each and every polish from today's haul! So pretty soon you will get to see them all! And just before I will wish you a lovely evening, I will post some kitty spam. I got some mail in this box so I left it aside to take it to the garbage later. But now it's already taken... Chinese anyone? :-P

3 comments :

Unknown said...

Love the kitty in a box! My kitten does that, too :D

jannatul12 said...

nice haul.I love candy shopping

M. Fourey said...

The Takko Lacquer ones are PROMISING! Small haul, that is compared to what you're used to :p

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!