The 31 Days Challenge Day 23 - Inspired By Nature

Today was election day here and I had to wake up very early in the morning to make sure I vote before the million of people arrive at the voting station. Well, very early is of course relative to my usual routine and some may say 9am is the middle of the day already, but for me it was very early and hard to do. But I did! And after voting I had a lovely day out and a great lunch at a Japanese restaurant. When I finally got home I tried to think of a new idea for the fabric challenge but after a couple of ideas - I gave up. Then I started thinking of Nature and I realized I needed an easy nail art for today, or else I will post it a day too late again.

So I started my mani with two coats of Zoya - Ziv, one of the most beautiful gold polishes from recent times! It has a wonderful formula and it was a pleasure to apply it. It dries in a reasonable time and has this really sparkly look that comes from the little flakies in several shades of gold in it.
Zoya Ziv

Zoya Ziv

Zoya Ziv
Over the gold I applied some snake skin foil pattern. This pattern is not opaque so the gold is visible through it and I really like the way it turned out. However, it was very hard to capture on photo because Ziv is so sparkly and light-reflective and the snake pattern is black. The high contrast of this mani makes it very hard to capture. Believe me, it is so much more pretty in real life!




I hope you like my snake. And I hope you're having a most wonderful day! As for me, I am going to crash on my bed yet again...


5 comments :

ahhhdri said...

Oh this is so pretty, Jin.

Arletta said...

its so pretty!
x

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

This is so pretty! The snake foil is a fantastic pattern, and the two colors you picked look so great together! :-)

~ Yun

Raggio di Luna said...

Zoya - Ziv is really a beautiful golden colour! :-) Although I don't like snakes, I like how it came out on your nails, very realistic! :-)

Gosia said...

oh I love this!!! for some reason when I think 'nature', it makes me think of a weather, so i'm glad you took it the animal route!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!