31 Days Challenge Day 7 - Ombre Or Skittle

Today in the New 31 Days Challenge I did a mani that is very corny and everyone must have done it already, but I just HAD to try it too and I must say I am quite happy with how it came out. I chose the skittle option and I do apologies for not crediting anyone specifically for this design, but there are oh-so many of this one out there... Here is my version of the All Star Converse mani.

So I started this mani with a skittle of some pretty basic colors. Here's what I used: Blue - China Glaze - Bahamian Escape, Red - Sinful Colors - Boogie Nights, Green - Sinful Colors - Irish Green, Orange - Color Club - Psychedelic Scene, Yellow - Sally Hansen - Mellow Yellow.

I then used Milani - White On The Spot and added a sort of french tip to all the nails.
I used my loyal strip brush and China Glaze Liquid Leather to draw the black lines - two on the color area and then a rounded one on the tip, then a dotting tool and Sally Hansen - Celeb City to create the laces' holes and last - my strip brush and Milani again to create the laces. Pretty simple but I thought it turned out cute. I can tell you that everyone who say it got excited :-D  I hope you'd like it just as much!




Have a perfect week and don't forget to check the other participants' entries!


19 comments :

Maile said...

This is just so adorable and original! I HAD TO PIN IT!!! FANTASTIC JOB JIN! This is just too awesome for words! Great freehand job! **gushes and gushes and gushes** <3 <3 <3

Agia said...

I've never done that kind of mani, but it's just great!!! I love it :)

The Silverinator said...

You are so talented <3

Laurie said...

Fabulous job!!!! This is adorable!

Melissa Andersen said...

These turned out SO cute! I don't think they're corny at all--some little Chucks are still in my mani to-do stash! You did a wonderful job with these.

Jenna Froggy said...

Wow! Jin...these ar so awesome! You did an amazing job and they are just so darn cute!

Bibian Manifix said...

This is really cute !

citygirl907 said...

wow this is just perfect :) it looks AMAZING!!!!!

Arletta said...

It turned out Great love It! I still have to try this design sometime

Aylin said...

Perfect! I want to try it! Looks soooo cute!!!!

Smashley Dawn said...

Those are just perfect! I love the different bright colors.

Gosia said...

Dude this is the cutest!!!! What a great freehand job!!! I love love love this!!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

I've never done this manicure, but I always wanted to do it... and I will! Great manicure! I adore it! :-)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Woah Jin, these are so cool! The amount of details you put in is amazing! :-)

~ Yun

Elizabeth Lefevre said...

Ahh, I always wanted to do these! They turned out fantastic on you!

Samantha Ann said...

These are super duper adorable!

Chameleon Stampede said...

So fun!!!!!

Steamy Nails said...

Omg sooo creative! Love these <3

Enigmatic Rambles said...

I am so doing this for the 31st challenge! :D

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!