S is for Shazaam

Still in Russia, yep! Unless of course I was kidnapped by some Marchians but I strongly doubt that. So yes, this is another scheduled post for you lovelies. And this time in the Alphabet Challenge, I get to the letter S. with Shazaam! By Aqua Daisy.
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
If you follow Sheila of The Pointless Cafe, you would know that this is THE Perfect Purple. Yes, I totally agree with that deceleration. Shazaam, aside for having such a cool name (IMO), is amazing. First - it's a dream to apply. ONE coat and you're done. It's fully opaque, shiny, even and smooth. No brush strokes, no issues what so ever. Second - you don't even need a top coat. And third - it's full with scattered holo! Just look at these pics. They all show one coat with no top of the yummy Shazaam:
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
Aqua Daisy - Shazaam
You can find Shazaam in Aqua Daisy's Etsy shop. Also, make sure you follow her facebook page, to get all the latest updates. Aside for amazing polish, Aqua Daisy also offers a very pleasant service and some fun and colorful hair accessories.


7 comments :

Gosia said...

This is gorgeous!!! reminds me of "Fashion Addict" by Color Club!!!

BeautyScraps said...

Very pretty! Such a unique purple!

M. Fourey said...

Awwww you sure know how to sell the product, Lady! ;) But I still wonder... how about chipping? Does it stay still and brave for long or does it chip like many holos?
Because if it stays, you will need to sign me up :p It's really gorgeous, and full of qualities!

Essie Rae said...

Ummmm yeahhhh, I so need this:)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Gorgeous purple! I love the holo particles in it! :D

~ Yun

Daphne said...

Purple !!! I'm a huge fan of purple !! And this one is particularly amazing.

Raggio di Luna said...

Amazing purple! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!