N is New Burlington Place

Good morning pretties!!
I am going on with the Alphabet Challenge and today I have a polish and it's brand starting with the letter N. This is Nails' Inc. New Burlington Place.
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken indoors under artificial lighting
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken indoors under artificial lighting
This is such a pretty color. It looks amazing in the bottle and it doesn't disappoint on the nails! It is somewhat a duochrome that runs between yellow-gold-orange-copper-pink-berry red and it's loaded with glassy flakes. It applies like a dream despite it's metallic-foil look. You see no brush strokes and it levels up so nicely in two easy coats. Drying time is short and the finish is simply irresistible!
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken indoors under artificial lighting
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken indoors under artificial lighting 
When looking at this polish under artificially lighting compared to under a direct sun, it feels like they are two coompletely different polishes! But actually they are not. It is the same New Burlington Place. Honest! But isn't it a pure beauty?
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken outdoors under the direct sun.
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken outdoors under the direct sun.
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. A close-up look
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. A close-up look
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken outdoors under the direct sun.
Nails inc. New Burlington Place. Taken outdoors under the direct sun. 

You can find Nails Inc. in their website in the UK. Sadly they do not offer international shipping.



11 comments :

M. Fourey said...

Ohhh wow! It really looks like two different colors, which is amazing! The color is lovely! I've heard a lot of positive things about Nails Inc. but I managed not to have a single polish of them! Meh!

And in response to the comment you made yesterday on my blog, don't worry! I still have wooden floors! :p It's just that the whole flat is still upside down and the floors are dirty (shhhh) with all the moving of furniture... I still have to find THE spot for the pictures, but fear not! It will probably be on wooden floor!

Oh and lastly! I'm so glad I induced you to buy Au Champagne! :D I hope to see it on you soon, let's say in letter "O"? :p

Kas said...

Wow that is super pretty!

Unknown said...

I love the way this looks in sunlight- it turns into a completely different color!

Essie Rae said...

This is very pretty. I love how it changes colors in the different lighting. This would be so great for fall!

Amy (Polish and Such) said...

This is so gorgeous!!! I love the duochrome in it so much!! It looks like the perfect fall color. Kind of reminds me of the leaves changing.

Jacqui of The Scholarly Nail said...

Gorgeous!! Such a lovely, foiled duochrome!

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Oh my, what a pretty color! It's so rich and vibrant. and I love the duochrome quality too. Looks fabulous on you, Jin! :D

~ Yun

Liesl said...

Gorgeous, like a fiery sunset. Makes me reallllly excited for fall. ;)

Gosia said...

oh yeah..... my type of color!!! I agree with Liesl, looks like a fiery sunset!! Awesome choice!

Karen said...

oh! uhh! Hi! *wipes drool off the key board* This shade is spectacular! I agree with Liesl and Gosia, this DOES look like a sunset.

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

I just read somewhere that this may be a fairly close dupe of Mac's Bad Fairy?! OMG! But I don't think any place around me is carrying this color. Too bad!

~ Yun

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!