Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special!

It is Doctor Who's 50th anniversary special! Woohoo!!! 
Well, what am I so happy about? No reason really. Sadly, my country is not going to be among those who can watch it on the local cinemas or on Global TV. We're out of range or just not important enough. I suppose the local Doctor Who fan base here is not big enough. But I'm ok with that. I anyway haven't (yet!) finished watching all the 6th and 7th seasons so I'm in no rush to see the special movie just yet. It doesn't mean that I'm not still very excited about it! And to show you my excitement, I decided to hop into this lovely Doctor Who Nail Art collaboration. And here are my Doctor Who nails:
Doctor Who nails The Empty Child Cybermen Silent Dalek Tardis

So from left to right you can see The Empty Child, Cybermen, The Silents, A Dalek and of course - The Tardis to take the Doctor to fight them all. If you are not familiar with any of those, the links will take you to one (of many) great Doctor Who's wiki. 
As for the polishes, here are the polishes I used for each character: 
The Tardis: Indigo Bananas Klein Trink Wasser, Cult Nails Tempest and Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack nail polish.
The Empty Kid: RBL Reveillon, Layla Metal Chrome and Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack nail polish.
The Cyberman: 6 Harts Polish Summer Skies, Layla Metal Chrome and Layla Black As Ebony.
The Silent: Sinful Shine I'm Blushing and China Glaze Mahogany Magic.
The Dalek: SoFlaJo Salmon-Chanted Evening, Nightmare Before Christmas - Jack nail polish and China Glaze Mahogany Magic.
As you can see by the crooked lines, all was free-handed using a toothpick and some brushes so no special tips or ideas on this one, sorry.
Doctor Who nails The Empty Child Cybermen Silent Dalek Tardis

Doctor Who nails The Empty Child Cybermen Silent Dalek Tardis

Doctor Who nails The Empty Child Cybermen Silent Dalek Tardis

Doctor Who nails The Empty Child Cybermen Silent Dalek Tardis
 So, are you a Whovian? 





8 comments :

Ashley said...

LOVE this Jin!!

Unknown said...

Great job! Loving the details on the Empty Child, Silent, and Cyberman! Thanks for joining in with us on this collaboration!

Bénédicte D. said...

Love this mani!!! ♥ ♥
No Doctor Who in cinemas here either :'( That sucks! I mean I live less than 2 hours away from England... and France is a pretty "important" country in Europe... but like always France is lame!

Arathael said...

Totally recognizable, great job!

The Mani Café said...

Fab mani as always!!

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

this is just perfection!!! omg! the silence! i love it!

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC!

Kim said...

OH my gosh they are all so pretty! I love them all!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!