33 Days Challenge - Day 27: Three Patterns

Today my entry for the 33DC will be super short. My weekend had finally arrived and I am so exhausted and all I can think of right now is going to bed...  But not without my three patterns of course!
Above The Curve  Scarlet Pure Ice Gold Matte Pattern Nail Art

So this one started with Pure Ice - Crushed. A gold polish with matte finish? Yes please! This polish definitely had a lot of potential! Sadly, it doesn't deliver as much. The brush is very small (thin would be a better description maybe) and requires quite a few strokes to cover my entire nail. Formula is dragging terribly and as you can see, it is pretty striky too...
Pure Ice Crushed Gold Matte

Pure Ice Crushed Gold Matte

Pure Ice Crushed Gold Matte
Then I used some tape and Above The Curve polishes - Scarlet - a deep berry-wine holographic polish with amazing formula and amazing cover, and Jennifer's Blue - a medium blue Limited Edition holographic polish, a little bit thin but still wonderful!
Above The Curve  Scarlet Pure Ice Gold Matte Pattern Nail Art

Above The Curve  Scarlet Pure Ice Gold Matte Pattern Nail Art

Above The Curve  Scarlet Pure Ice Gold Matte Pattern Nail Art
And that's it for today. Have a lovely weekend and lot's of fun! 





1 comments :

Dawn said...

These colours look fabulous together!great mani love it :) xxxxx

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!