33 Days Challenge - Day 29: My favorite pattern

Wow, day 29 in the 33DC. I didn't even think I will get this far! But I did... Nice! 
So today calls for my favorite pattern. Hmmm... that's a hard one. I have so many favorites! But I guess I do have a special emotional little space in my heart for the Mehndi Henna designs (the henna hand art) I can look at those little drawing forever. All the tiny little details and all the beautiful patterns... I totally love it! Yes, the Henna pattern is definitely the one I am going with! 
Mehndi Henna Pattern Nail Art Design
I started with two coats of I'm Blushing, a very pale pink by Sinful Colors, from their Sinful Shine collection. The color is beautiful and one that every lady should have in her stash. Although application is a pain.  It is striky and very hard to apply smoothly and even. It does have a nice glossy finish if you are careful enough... These are two coats, no top.
Sinful Shine I'm Blushing

Sinful Shine I'm Blushing
Now for the pattern. Sadly, I cannot draw any. Especially not on my nails. But thankfully - there are stamping plates with many different patterns so I'm all covered. I used one of my favorite plates - Cheeky Jumbo plate C, that has pretty much only Mehndi Henna designs. 
Unlike my previous Henna Pattern manicure, where I tried to use a color as close to the real Henna color as possible, this time I decided to go wild. I used Bondi New York - The Limelight, Butter London - Slapper, Butter London - Silly Billy, China Glaze - Phat Santa and Picture Polish - Violet Femme. I finished with a little orange decorative gem on my ring nail (which also has a slightly different pattern from the others). In the pictures it looks too big really, but in real life it looks a lot more delicate. So I hope you like the way it turned out.
Mehndi Henna Pattern Nail Art Design

Mehndi Henna Pattern Nail Art Design

Mehndi Henna Pattern Nail Art Design





3 comments :

gin shivers said...

amazing!!!!! <3

Alexandria Brady said...

These are so gorgeous, I love all the different colors you used! <3

Raggio di Luna said...

I can understand why you like Henna patterns, they are really lovely! Great stamping! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!