The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: Watermelon Jelly

After showing you all (well, almost all. I left the Blueberry glitter out because it's mostly meant for layering)  the other polishes from the Summer Jelly Shimmer collection by The Nail Junkie, it's time for the diamond in the crown, the cherry on the top, my most favorite polish - Watermelon Jelly Shimmer!
Shimmer Jelly Watermelon The Nail Junkie

This is a gorgeous red-orange jelly, yumm as candy and looks so pretty on the nails. Applied easily and opaque in 3 thin coats. Dries almost instantly and leaves beautiful shimmery nails painted hot summer fun! Just like the other polishes of the collection, Watermelon Jelly is also packed with holo micro glitter that adds  that extra spark top it. I am deeply in love with this polish. Hands down, this is the most beautiful Red-Orange polish I have in my collection - and I have planty of em!
Shimmer Jelly Watermelon The Nail Junkie
Artificial light, with flash
Shimmer Jelly Watermelon The Nail Junkie
Close up
Shimmer Jelly Watermelon The Nail Junkie
Direct sun light
Usually I change my polish every two days. But I love this one so much that I left it on longer. After 3 days (with no visible tip wear) I decided to pay some respect to my beautiful bedding, that are also based on this beautiful red-orange color. So I just layered some stripes over Watermelon Orange.

I hope you enjoyed this collection. i know I am! One of the best polish collections I currently own, when it comes to both color, ease of application, drying time and lasting.
I do urge you to check The Nail Junkie site for any information about restocking these beauties. I love them so much!

6 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

ooooh what a beautiful red color! It looks so juicy and delicious. The stripe mani is cute too! :-)

~ Yun

Unknown said...

Love it! ♥

Paulina said...

I like this bright red. Very nice.

ALETA COLUCCI said...

Amazing post! And I love the nail art! I should try this.

Gosia said...

oh my, I can totally see why this is your fav orange red!!! it is PERFECT!!!!

M. Fourey said...

That one is hot hot hot! I love it! Dries fast, no tip wear... I want it! ;)

I just nominated you for a liebster award, sweetie!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!