Today in the Alphabet Challenge I will have to break my polish-company with the same letter habit. So I will stay with the polish and show you another not-too-summer-y color. This one is actually very Fall-perfect. But I love it and its name starts with a C. This is Model's Own - Cherry Pie.
Avalon that I showed you a couple of days ago. The difference (aside from the color of course!) is the fact that model's Own formula is a bit more runny which means you should be careful not to flood your cuticles. But other then that, it is real lovely. The picture above is in direct sun light. the pictures below are both indoors with artificial light. First one is flash and second is no flash.
I had to add some bottle picture of Cherry Pie, just so you can see how the cherry and the bronze colors are showing in it.
- ► 2013 ( 286 )
- I is for Ingenue
- Christmas In July - again
- H is for the Hidden Potential
- G is for Granite
- E & F for Eagle Street in Fairy Dust
- Sharing Is Caring Giveaway
- Baby Boy - Welcome To This World, Owen!
- D is for Dreamsicle
- C is for Cherry Pie
- B is for.... B-radient??
- A is for Avalon
- Christmas in July
- The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: Wat...
- The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: App...
- 4th of July
- The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: Ban...
- Canada Day
- ▼ July ( 18 )