I really like tribal designs but I never had the courage to give em a try. I've seen this design by Mattania of QTPlace.com so many times that by now I know it by heart. I really love everything about it, But I just never dared to try. Until now, after my first true free-hand mani.
Also, I am not very good at the fine details just yet. I couldn't possibly make two lines that will be parallel and have a real small space between them. I am so going to re-do this one again at some point! But for now here are a couple more pictures. mostly to keep it documented so I can re-create it properly ;-)
- ► 2013 ( 286 )
- I is for Ingenue
- Christmas In July - again
- H is for the Hidden Potential
- G is for Granite
- E & F for Eagle Street in Fairy Dust
- Sharing Is Caring Giveaway
- Baby Boy - Welcome To This World, Owen!
- D is for Dreamsicle
- C is for Cherry Pie
- B is for.... B-radient??
- A is for Avalon
- Christmas in July
- The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: Wat...
- The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: App...
- 4th of July
- The Nail Junkie Neon Shimmer Jelly Collection: Ban...
- Canada Day
- ▼ July ( 18 )