Orange Animal Guardian - Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

After several days of summer, the winter returned to my little corner of the world... This is really sad, especially since I already have only summer cloths within reach. So I am trying to think warm and happy thoughts, hoping it will be enough.
So today I have an orange summery polish to show you. This is Pahlish - His Favorite Sundress, from her Coney Island Queen collection.
Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

His Favorite Sundress is a beautiful peachy cream filled with golden shimmer and orange glitter and it reminds me of a beautiful summer afternoon. Formula is great and I used 2 coats for pretty much full opacity. Application was easy and I had no issues at all. It dries pretty glossy all by itself. I only used top coat in the stamped photos. All the others show the polish's original gloss!
Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

Pahlish His Favorite Sundress
Because this is one of the Orange Animal Guardian Ribbon manis, I added some animal print to it, but I pretty much think it just made the polish look dirty... There is so much goodies in this polish, that the stamping was very much not necessary. Oh well, you live and you learn.
Anyway I stamped using Julep Olivia and my DRK-A plate. Half the nail is with the Zebra pattern and the other half is the Leopard spots. Pretty simple really, but definitely brought my mind back to the summer!
Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

Pahlish His Favorite Sundress

Pahlish His Favorite Sundress












2 comments :

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

His Favorite Sundress is gorgeous!! It's such a mellow pretty orange, and I like the sparkles! I love the end result with the animal prints you added too! :-)

~ Yun

Laurie said...

Zebra and leopard you just can't go wrong!!! And what a lovely orange polish!!! I love the sparkles!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!