So here's another FIRST TIME EVER thing -
I just received my first blogger nomination for the Versatile Blogger Award from Christina at Right Hand Nails. CHRISTINA - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
The rules for this are as follows:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers that are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger[s] who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
So here are my nominees:
1. Jessica at Nail Polish Anonymous
2. Bethany at A Plethora of Nails
3. Yun at The Polish Hideout
4. ahhhdri at Liquor, Lipstick and Lube
5. Nat at No Holos!
6. Anamaria at Madness and Polish Collide
7. Paulina at Paulina L♥ves
8. Brooke at I'm All Polished Off
9. Chrissy at Nail Utopia
10. Cherese at Nail Envy
11. Megan and Giselle at Two Lacquered Girls
12. Kat at Lacquer Pamper
13. Gosia at Life In Color!
14. Stephanie at Pink By Stephanie
15. Courtney at The Charm Of Nail Polish
and... 7 Random Facts About Me:
- most of my family are *REAL* red heads. Somehow, I got only a honey-brown hair. However, I do have a red-head skin and I was referred to as "the red-head" ever since I can remember. So I'm dyeing my hair red since I was 15
- I have a LEGO room in my apartment. Well, I need an entire room for all my LEGO.
- When I was young I used to have dogs and I hated cats. When I moved to my own apartment, a crazy baby tricolor cat adopted me and wouldn't let me go. I had to keep her and so I TOTALLY fell in love.
- I have serious problem waking up in the morning, regardless of when I go to sleep. It's so bad that I received a special permission to be at work at 10:00 while everyone else has to be there until 09:00
- When you are near me, please try not to whistle. I can't stand the whistling tone. i feel like it's cutting through my brain...
- I hate sports. The ONLY sports activity I do for over 4 years now is Belly-Dancing, and I love it!
- I HATE cooking! If something needs more then a few minutes in the microwave - I don't eat it.
So thanks to Christina, now you know a little more about me :-)