Sea Lore Attina over L'Oreal 303

It's no secret that my most favorite color is Orange. However, it somehow seems that I hardly ever wear it on my nails! That is indeed weird because my orange polish drawer is the second largest in my stash (after the inevitable blue). So today I will show you two orange polishes. L'Oreal #303 and Sea Lore Attina.
SeaLore Attina L'Oreal 303
I started with L'Oreal 303, a fantastic orange creme. I just don't get why there are no names to these little bottles. Number 303, who's gonna remember that in a second? Oh well, what you see are two coats of a very pigmented and easy to apply formula, with a wonderful shiny finish. I have no top coat on!

L'Oreal 303

L'Oreal 303
I then applied one heavy coat of Sea Lore Attina, an orange jelly base full with tones of fun flakies. Great application, tons of flakes all over!
SeaLore Attina L'Oreal 303

SeaLore Attina L'Oreal 303

SeaLore Attina L'Oreal 303
And then, just for fun, I added a little stamping using My Online Shop plate - MJVI and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Thinking Of Blue. I wanted something that looked like the Sea Lore logo, but this one was the closest I found... 
SeaLore Attina L'Oreal 303

SeaLore Attina L'Oreal 303
So it's a Sea Lore Starbucks kind of. But it's still totally yummy! What do you think?

2 comments :

Dawn said...

Hi I am new to your blog and love your blog! :)
great colour and great mani xx

Raggio di Luna said...

I agree with you when it comes to blue and all shades of blu, but I also understand why you love orange and why you have so much orange polishes, it looks great on your nails! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!