Whimsical Ideas By Pam - Peanut Butter and Jelly

Today I have some really old swatch I found in my "somehow never posted" folder. I honestly have no idea why this never saw the light before, because it's such a sweet polish! Here's Peanut Butter and Jelly by Whimsical Ideas By Pam.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Whimsical Ideas By Pam
I really love jellies and this polish is most definitely a jelly! It's a berry-purple sort of colored jelly polish with different sizes of gold glitter. As a jelly, the color is really buildable. Since I only used two coats, it is still a bit sheer and not as dark as it can get. But it is so beautiful in my eyes that I didn't want to make it any darker.
There is one really big problem with those gorgeous polishes by Pam, and that is that she's not shipping internationally. I find this to be extremely sad and I am thankful for my sweet, lovely US friends who help me get those un-reachable polishes ♥
Peanut Butter and Jelly by Whimsical Ideas By Pam

Peanut Butter and Jelly by Whimsical Ideas By Pam
So what do you think? Do you have any of Pam's polishes?

2 comments :

Arathael said...

I have this one, it was one of my early indie purchases, very pretty. I have trouble doing thin coats of just about any polish, so it was much darker on me. But it's great! :)

Raggio di Luna said...

Nice colour! I don't like nail polishes with big glitter pieces, but this one looks very nice! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!