Yup, that time of the month again: The Crumpet's Tri Polish Challenge. And for the month of May, the colors are Blue, Red and Grey.The polishes I chose for this month are Indigo Bananas - Klein Trink Wasser for Blue, Orly Emberstone for the Red and Bourjoise Fashion Gris-Gris for the grey. For this mani I was suppose to use some tape. It's a classic tape mani. But I was too tired and waaaaay too lazy for that so I just freehanded those with my loyal, yet crooked striper. I don't know, I kind of feel bored of this mani. I don't know if it's the colors or just... this mani, but it's boring. So I will have it up here for the sake of the challenge, and off it goes! Make sure you check what other and more creative ladies then me did for this month's colors at the bottom of this post!
- I think you need to know that!
- New Holo Magic In Town - Nabi 3D-Rainbow Effect in...
- The Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge - Day 4: Blue, ...
- Shimmer and Matte - The Nail Junkie Jelly Shimmer ...
- The Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge - Day 3: Blue, ...
- My Guest Post at Life In Color
- Above The Curve - Risen Angel
- Feeling (Sinful) Blue
- The Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge - Day 2: Blue, ...
- Celiac Awareness Blogger Collaboration
- The Crumpet's Tri-Polish Challenge - Day 1: Blue, ...
- Pretty Jelly - Plum In Love
- When Stars Collide with Gold
- NailNation 3000 Cuticle Oil
- Wicked Polish - Black Lung
- Pretty Jelly - Cat's Eye
- Textured Gradient
- Jen's Nail Files Hit 2K Darling Diva Polish Inspir...
- Purple for World Lupus Awareness Day
- Glow Worm - NailNation 3000
- World Ovarian Cancer Awareness Day
- Dior - Licquorice
- Rescue Beauty Lounge - Pause
- On Top Of The World!
- NailNation 3000 - No DUH!
- Dandy Nails - Flamingo Kisses
- ▼ May ( 26 )