Give Green A Chance - Day two: Watermarble Shamrock?

Today the mani I did for my little personal challenge I decided upon - making peace with green - I would like to show you one more experiment in creating Shamrock in a water marble. This is much better then my first try, but still not the shamrock I really want to make. I am truly hoping I can get the right shamrock by the end of the week, just for St. Patrick's Day itself.
Water Marble

For this marble I started with a white base (White Matte by Nabi). Then I did the marble using Orly Acient Jade and Pupa number 729. This is what you see on my middle finger. However, I couldn't get the pupa to spread properly again, so I replaced it with Life number 321 for all the other nails. As you can see I managed to create a nice little shamrock on two nails but I couldn't quite repeat the success. (And yes, I redid the three other nails 3 times...) I guess I still have a lot to learn...
Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble

Water Marble
 Slowly slowly I am getting there. I think so anyway... What do you think?

7 comments :

M. Fourey said...

VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRy nice! And in time! :D haha! Yes, practice makes perfect, I can see that! I love the trebbles as you marbeled them ^^

Anna's Polish Addiction said...

Great idea!! Really liking this :)

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Oh wow, I think your shamrock marbling turned out great! This is so pretty! :D

~ Yun

Unknown said...

Wow, it is lovely :)

Laurie said...

OOOOOOOH AMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful! :-) I like both your first try of watermarble shamrock and this one! :-) Here you can see shamrocks clearly! :-) I think I'm jelous! :-)

Gosia said...

You already know how I feel about this but I will say it again: this is freaking AMAZING!!! AMAZING, you hear me!!?? What a perfect mani for this holiday!!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!