One final word... ;-)

Yeah I know how much I have neglected you in the last few weeks :-(
I really am sorry!! It was NOT because I didn't love you anymore. It was only because I was working so hard on transferring my little blog into WordPress and setting my new website there, including.... *drum rolls please* my new little on-line shop!

These are my big news and the big secret I have been working on lately. I am starting to sell my little superficially colorful lacquer creations and the grand opening is planned to be on March 3, 2014
I still don't know the time exactly, but I will update with that too, soon!

So if you want, you can hop over to Superficiallycolorful.com and have a look around and register into your accounts and... well, feel free to send me your input and impressions!

Do note, it is not 100% finished yet. There are still lot's of little things still need to be fixed and changed. But in general, the main look is all ready for you.
And in a few days, I will point this address to the new one so that no one will get lost and you will always end up in the right website! Cool huh?

Are you still here ?!






5 comments :

Dream It Up Nails By COLLEEN said...

Congrats on opening your online shop! :)

Raggio di Luna said...

I think that slowly, slowly we will forgive you for having neglected us for so long... after we see what you offer to us in your online shop!! :-)
I'm really happy for you and I can't wait to see your little shop working! :-)

Unknown said...

Thank you so much dearest ladies! ♥

Yun, The Polish Hideout said...

Yay Jin, congrats on your new site and your shop!! This is so exciting! I'm sooo happy for you and can't wait to see the final result. :D

~ Yun

Missy M (Gnarly Gnails) said...

Yay!!! Im so glad you are selling your polishes now! You know I still have the polishes I won from you sitting in my huge pile of untrieds - how terrible is that!?!? I think I will use them this weekend in honor of your big grand opening!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!