Happy Valentine's Day!

I know not everyone celebrates it (well, I don't for one ;) but I really can't let a reason to party go away like that. So here's my (one of) Valentine's day manicures.
LOVE Valentine's Day manicure
This one is a bit of a "Rough love". I created it actually for this lovely idea from Brilliant Earth, a diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry company, who is trying to create a collage of the word LOVE spelled by all sort of things that we love. 
Of course when the collage will be on line I will gladly link it here for you too!
Anyway, I love nail polish and it was only obvious that I would play along! Sadly, life always comes in the middle of the fun, and it took me longer then I expected, but... here's my Rough Love Manicure!
LOVE Valentine's Day manicure
I started with two coats of China Glaze Mimosa's Before Mani's, a coral-orange pink. creme with delicate translucent shimmer. I then stamped some big cat's pattern using a polish that I created called My Little Black Mojo. Its not exactly ready yet for the world to see but it's suppose to be black with a hint of color shifting and micro flakies of red, violet and blue. Not that you can see much of it in the stamping but still... LOL
Then I placed some tape on it, creating the word LOVE, and I painted very sloppy and with minimum polish on my brush, using Sinful Colors Truth Or Dare. I think I used a polish a little bit too pigmented because I wanted the brush smears to show more, with not much luck, but I hope you still see the different directions of my application. 
I finished this mani with Barry M Foil Effect Silver and my favorite Glisten & Glow HK Girl top coat. Oh and my thumb is stamped with DRK-A plate and then the rose from MoYou Kitty Collection 02.
LOVE Valentine's Day manicure
So I hope you too are having a fabulous day, whether it's a party day or not! 
And do know this: I LOVE YOU. I do. Each and every one of you lovely readers and picture-surfers, who keep me around even when life won't really let me ;) 

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments :

spilledpolish said...

Cute! Happy Valentine's Day xoxo

Maddy

ManisbyMoore said...

This is so pretty!! Love it!

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!