33 Days Challenge - Day 21: Europe

Today's theme in the 33DC is Europe. I am not sure I like those hugely general themes. I mean - a country could be easier. But a whole continent? woah........ But then I received my Elevation Polish order and I knew exactly what Europe is to me!
Elevation Polish Limestone Europe inspired
When I was 5 years old, my dad was sent abroad for work, and the entire family had to move to North Italy for a couple of years. During this time, every weekend, we went traveling in a different country. Currently there are 46 countries in Europe - and I have been to more then a half of them. And the one thing that I always think about, when I think about Europe is... Snow Globe. A famous building or touristic attraction in a water ball with floating flakies.
So I started with Elevation Polish Limestone, a white creamy base with gold micro shimmer and gold flakes. The perfect Snow Globe.
Elevation Polish Limestone
Limestone has a perfect formula and great pigmentation. All it needed was two coats to be opaque, rich and shiny.
Elevation Polish Limestone

Elevation Polish Limestone
Then I added some famous sites to my globes, using Cheeky Jumbo European Romance plate and a selected polishes Let's go from thumb to pinky:
Elevation Polish Limestone Europe inspired
Thumb: England, the Big Ben and Tower bridge in London, using Mentality Prim.
Index: Russia, St. Basil cathedral in Moscow, using Mentality Vicious (Somewhat Ironic...) 
Middle: Italy, The leaning tower in Pisa, using Life 301 (a local brand)
Ring: Italy, A Gondola driver in Venice, using Sinful Shine Most Sinful.
Pinky: France, the Eiffel Tower in Paris, using Layla Black As Ebony.
Elevation Polish Limestone Europe inspired

Elevation Polish Limestone Europe inspired

Elevation Polish Limestone Europe inspired

Elevation Polish Limestone Europe inspired





5 comments :

glammy said...

I like the whole picture off the coloured tip idea!

Gosia said...

oh love this idea!! and i MUST get this elevation polish!!

M. Fourey said...

Oh Limestone <3

Ela said...

This is sooooo amazing! Such a great idea! I like Russia the most:)
And I love your base nail polish!:)

Raggio di Luna said...

Beautiful manicure! :-) Snow Globe is amazing! :-)
About the countries on your nails, I visited England (London), Russia (Moscow), Italy (Venice) and France (Paris) and I would be happy to visit them again! :-)

Post a Comment

I love comments and I appreciate each one of yours!
I would love to hear from you but please, refrain from posting links. If you have a link that you want me to see - just email me :)
Thank you so much!